We are looking for software developers familiar with Python and web development to teach our 3-month beginner courses called Web development 1.
- Coding instructor
- Experience with Python and web development
- Part-time contract work (not regular employment)
- A programmer-freelancer or working as a coder for some company
- Great people-skills
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge
About the course:
- In-person (classroom) course
- Web development 1
- Topics: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, GIT, Python
- Small course group (10-12 participants)
- 12-week course (24 sessions)
- Classes are twice per week in the afternoon (usually Monday/Thursday 6 PM - 7:30 PM, but we are flexible)
- Courses will be held regularly over the year, but you can choose which one to teach. If some evening you have some other obligations and can't teach a lesson, don't worry. The lesson can be postponed or somebody can replace you.
Preparation for a course:
- All course materials (e.g., curriculum) are prepared by SmartNinja
- Each instructor receives the SmartNinja Method training by the SmartNinja Team
- All the organizational stuff is done by the SmartNinja team
If you think you fit the description, please apply via the form below, and we'll reach out to you for further discussion.